In order to live a healthy life, it’s essential that you take proper care of your feet. Many problems can be prevented with consistent foot care and maintenance. If you are interested in learning how you can take care of your feet, the following resources can help you.
- This article from the Mayo Clinic offers some information on how to determine your foot type and how to choose a shoe to fit that type.
- Click on this link to understand what causes plantar fasciitis, a common foot ailment, and how it can be prevented and treated.
- Read this article from Podiatry Today to learn how orthotics can help treat lower back pain.
- Learn about treatment for ingrown toenails from the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
- In this Livestrong.com article, you can learn how to prevent bunion growth.
To learn more about foot health, call All South Bay Footcare at (310) 986-2925 and schedule a free foot consultation.