If you're seeking more information about chronic foot problems and taking preventative measures to avoid them, take a look at the following resources. Each provides up-to-date, comprehensive information about common foot problems you may be facing.
- Read this guide for an in-depth breakdown of ambulatory surgery.
- This article from the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society explains how picking the right shoe can help you avoid painful foot conditions.
- Learn how ingrown toenails are caused and treated by reading this guide.
- Understand how bunions form and learn more about how bunion surgery can help reduce foot pain HospitalPodiatrists.org.
- Take caution in wearing high heels, as they can cause harm to feet and sometimes lead to problems that require foot surgery.
To learn whether foot surgery might be right for you, call All South Bay Footcare at (310) 986-2925 and schedule a free consultation with us today.