To protect your feet from painful symptoms and conditions that require foot surgery, it’s crucial to remain informed on the latest foot care techniques. Review the following articles on diabetes foot care and recognizing the symptoms of ingrown toenails. For more information or to schedule a foot surgery consultation appointment with our podiatrist Dr. Teles, call All South Bay Footcare at (310) 986-2925.
- If your toes have become tender and sensitive, review these Mayo Clinic symptoms of ingrown toenails.
- As a diabetes patient, beware of these potential foot health complications that threaten your feet and overall health.
- Don’t suffer another day with your foot pain; schedule an appointment with your podiatrist to find out if your pain is indicative of a more serious condition.
- Find out everything you need to know about ingrown toenails with this Foot & Ankle Health guide to recognizing and treating the disorder.
- Reference this National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse guide to diabetes complications for feet and skin to protect your health.