If you’d like more information on communicating with your podiatrist or wearing custom orthotics, take a look at the following resources. Call All South Bay Footcare at (310) 986-2925 to learn more about our services.
- Visit this page from Discovery Health for some excellent tips on everyday foot care.
- Ohio State University has some wonderful advice for effectively communicating with your doctor.
- Learn more about orthotic devices by reading this article from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- This article from Podiatry Today offers information on pediatric orthotics use.
- Read this article from the Mayo Clinic to learn about the causes, treatments, and prevention of ingrown toenails.